Monday, July 7, 2008

Color Choices


Here are some of the available color choices. If you don't see something you want, I can order it. Just send me an email with your request.


lemongrass
taupe

wisteria


cranberry
dark navy
deep plum
forrest green
french pink


Maize





Mint





brown




black



apple green




blue




blue magic




orange




deep purple



periwinkle



yellow



red




pink




shocking pink




tutti frutti



light pink



white






Dot Ribbon:




I also have some polka dot ribbon in 3/8". This ribbon can be used to make small bows, korker bows, layered bows, and flower loop bows. I currently have the following colors:


Brown and Pink Swiss Dots






Orchid and White Swiss Dots






Shocking Pink Swiss Dots






Light Pink Swiss Dots





Apple Green Swiss Dots




Red and Black Swiss D0ts




Red with White Swiss Dots





*Pink Passion Dots (available in 7/8")



Printed Ribbons:



*If there is a color you want, but don't see, please email me. I will be more than happy to order any color you like.