Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring bows

March/April Special: 50% off Spring Bows
Here are the new Spring bows. All bows can be customed made using colors you choose. They can also be made in different sizes. The ones shown are all around 4" wide. I also have crocheted headbands and lace headbands available.
Double Ruffle: This bow is two layers using double ruffle...very girly, very frilly. This one only comes in white, but can have other color accents (I can use any color satin ribbon or grosgrain ribbon to layer with the double ruffle. I will gladly send pictures if you are interested in seeing what it looks like.)

"Easter" Bow: I call this my Easter bow because it is my youngest daughter's Easter bow. I chose sheer ribbons in colors that were in her Easter dress. It is 3 layers of sheer/satin ribbon.*

White Sheer Bow: This bow uses white sheer with a white satin trim. It has a sheer flower in the middle.*

Preppy Stripe Bow: This bow is layered with shocking pink and a preppy stripe ribbon.

Please remember that all bows are custom made and custom designed to fit your specific needs. The colors of ribbon used and size can be adjusted to fit your daughter.

*Color choices in the sheer ribbon are limited. Please contact me if you have a specific outfit you are wanting a bow for and I will do my best to find a ribbon to match.