Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Shirts

Here are some examples of some shirts I have created.

The Butterfly


I am now making initial shirts. Here is my daughter sporting her ladybug initial shirt with matching bow. There is a close-up picture of the bow here. You can select any available fabric for your child's initial.


I created this shirt with matching layered bow for my girls to wear for the 4th of July, but I am sure they will be wearing it many more times!



This is the flower shirt and matching korker bow.




My personal favorite. The 2 ladybug bows (shown on the bottom left side of shirt) are included in the price of the shirt.



Other design ideas: butterflies, bees, your child's name


If you have an idea that you don't see here, please contact me at allthingsnice2@gmail.com and I would be happy to try to create it for you.